Tuesday, November 23, 2010

COME ON DOWN TO THE STORE~!

Just in time for the holidays, I just opened a store. You can find it here, or click on the link to the right that says "THIS WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY." Here's a peek at some of the goodies I have.

Organic, fitted, juniors, and ladies' sizes also available. Also comes in yellow. Cuz I like yellow.

Poster as seen in the comic!! Get one for your creepy dungeon.
C'mon, be like THIS guy.

Journal
(Greeting card also available.)

Framed tile (6x6)

Tote bag. Perfect for farmers' markets & groceries.

Sticker


I've also added some intimate wear featuring a special little guest! Some designs will rotate, so they won't be around forever. Snatch 'em up while you can!! If there's anything else from the No-kay universe you'd like to see in the store, drop me a line.

1 comment: